I was having a really bad day today. I got absolutely no sleep last night. Bella has been crying and spitting up ALL day and she refuses to sleep. Her bottom two teeth went back down and are coming back up again. We just found out that thanks to good ole' George W. Bush, there are longer any down payment assistance programs. We were counting on that to help us get a house! Our options for homes just got drastically reduced. :( So, anyway...I was in a terrible mood almost on the brink of tears when I walked into my bedroom and saw this. I immediately started cracking up and I think I can now survive the rest of the day.

Wulfgar snuggled under our duvet









2 comments:
Awe, he's so cute! I'm sorry you had a bad day...you could have called me! And George Bush sucks!
hey i found you! -courtney
Post a Comment